- Material: Mesh Net, Pillbox,hair clip
- Size:about 7.3 X 8.2 X 1.6 inches(18.5cm*21cm*4cm)
- A gorgeous gift for grandmother, daughter, girlfriend, wife, couple, sisters, mother.
- A retro mesh net women fascinator hat hair clip bring elegance on most special occasions, great charming and grace.
- Occassion:Wedding,cocktail,Tea party,Bridal Shower,Derby,Victoria Costume,1920’s Costume
Fascinator Colors: Ivory,Black,Blue,Navy ,Purple,Red,
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.